Mafia-Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Full Metal Alchemist Mafia
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:26 am by Luckyjt

» Round 10 Monster Mafia- Sign-ups
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 am by ichigo

» A little game (Have you Ever...)
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 am by ichigo

» Word Association game
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 am by ichigo

» Yu Yu Hakusho Round
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 pm by ichigo

» Who is Who?
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 am by VICE

» Stargate Mafia
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 am by VICE

» General Mafia Discussion
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:58 pm by Mr. Ree

» Mafia Round 4 [One Piece]
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:44 pm by That Guy Over There

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Round 3 Naruto Mafia

+17
Van of the Dawn
Ayame
knight1
Justyna
That Guy Over There
God
Darthwin
Jet
Guz teh Roc
Frozerow
Kenji
Justice
Dexter
BloodHand
Mr. Ree
Lelouche
SebastianM
21 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 3 Naruto Mafia

Post by Darthwin Tue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm

SebastianM wrote:Hello, Darthwin
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 Zetsu-1
You are Zetsu , a Yin-Yang Man , and a member of the Mafia . You win when all threats are eliminated.

Once per night you may investigate one player and learn their affiliation and first ability. This cannot be blocked.

White Zetsu can create a special clone, on every odd night, which can simulate the appearance anyone Zetsu has ever touched down to their chakra. These clones however, are much weaker than the original person, and therefore mostly only useful as a decoy. They will protect Zetsu from harmful actions. The clones are culmulative.

Once per night you may plant spores onto one player. This will remove one of their active power the following night, and you may grant the extra chakra to another player the following day. They can do one of the following: remove a one night cooldown or double their actions that night. Your spores cannot be used consecutive nigths. You cannot use this on yourself.

You posses 2 lives. If you posses any clones a lynch will take all of them in your stead. A lynch will take all lives.
You may discus mafia with me the Host and your partner Madara (Justice)

yeah it is to bad you went out early because I would have sent you the extra chakra along with my gained information.
Darthwin
Darthwin
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 3 Naruto Mafia

Post by Mr. Ree Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 pm

SebastianM wrote:Hello,Mr.Ree
Round 3 Naruto Mafia - Page 7 Real20Sasori
You are Sasori, a Puppemaster, and a member of the Mafia. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Using the weapons hidden in your puppet body you are able to block 1 player every night.

As a PuppetMaster you have in your possession 2 puppets other than your own puppet body. With them you can do the following.

• Use the blade covered in poison to attack 1 target. This player will be left immobilized and be silenced during the day.

• Your Hiruko puppet is used for defense. With it you will be able to avoid 1 lynch on yourself.

You may discus mafia with me the Host and your partner Deidara(Van of the Dawn).

I was pretty tame compared to the rest of the mafia, the poison should have been lethal.

From now on, I will officially call that my Konahamaru defence. I got a good laugh out of it. So did Momo, lol.
Mr. Ree
Mr. Ree
Excellent Member
Excellent Member

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7